Followers

Wednesday 1 June 2011

Challenge #2 Lots of Bling


Wow, what an amazing response to our very first challenge at The Emerald Fareie Garden. We had so much fun looking at all the projects, there are so many talented ladies out there.
Now before we get onto the details of our next challenge, we better see who are our top 3, and also who the lucky winner is who has won 4 Emerald Faerie digis of her choice, chosen by Random.org



Congratulations ladies, you can grab your "top 3" blinkie badge from the side bar.
And our Lucky Winner


Congratulations Judie., email us from the side bar (contact us) to collect your choice of 4 digis
Ok, so from this week, we are starting fortnightly challenges where the lucky winner will get to choose 2 digis from the Emerald Faerie Collection. So whats the challenge this fortnight?? well we want you to use....
LOTS OF BLING



So lets see what our very talented Team A have been busy making behind the scenes for this challenge.


We're also looking to add some more DT members, so if you are interested in joining this fabulous team, please add DT behind your name if you'd like to be considered.

18 comments:

Tracey Manderson said...

Gorgeous Work ladies!!! Cant wait to see what everyone comes up with!

Susan said...

Wow, they are all so beautiful! Great work!

Susan
www.cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

Kreativmonster said...

Hi there! I love your fairies! Next time I wil use one of their images, for sure! I'm off to shop right now!

CraftinGranny said...

Darn, I missed getting my card in for the first challenge so I think I'll add some more bling and use it for this one. Love these little fairies, they are all just adorable. "Hugs" Carol

ps. Congrats to the winners!

Caroline said...

What a beauties the DT-ladies created again for the second challenge!
I loved participating the first one and am very honored to be choosen as top 3 entry! Thanks a lot ladies.
And I certainly participate this next challenge because I Love bling!!! Greetings, Caroline

Maria said...

Beautiful work girls!

Elena said...

Thanks for the choice of me in the top3, now I run to my blog for post the badge proudly ;) I'll partecipate obviusly to this news challenge, so... wait me!

Hugs,
Elena

Jessica Buffa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica Buffa said...

Beautiful creations everyone!
:O)
Jessica

Deb said...

Stunning creations ladies--fabulous all!!
Thanks so much for choosing me among your Top 3-I'm thrilled to bits, such gorgeous and darling images, won't be tough to have fun creating more--Thanks again
Debs R
xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards! My first Emerald Fairy Image and I love it! Tooo cute! So glad I found them :O)

Crea Astrid said...

Was it a fun challenge. Normally I would not be so quick orange suits, but I am now become a beautiful whole.
I see that there are very many beautiful cards are made. That will be difficult to choose.
Thanks for the opportunity.

Greetings Astrid.

Nela said...

The fairies are so beautiful!
Great work!
Hugs Nela

Lynn said...

I just stumbled upon your wonderful site and I have entered my card (69) but it didn't come up:(
I would also like to add DT after my name. It would an honour to be part of your wonderful team of designers (Love the cards, they are simply stunning!)
Huggs
Lynn xxx (Lynn's Designer Creations)

Anonymous said...

Like the lady above, I too stumbled on your gorgeous images from a post I saw by Zoe at MIC...OMG your images are out of this world...I hope I did you justice with my make, Zoes card inspired me so much...I had give it a go...

I enjoyed every second making this card.....I had the embossing powders, glossy accents, flowersort, glitter and allsorts going on this one...Even made my first video for the tealight candle...
Love all the the DT creations guys...thank you for the inspiration
x
Vicky

Anonymous said...

These faeries are just my favorites - i have all of them and can't wait for you to come out with some more! I'm so happy to have found you!

Wilma said...

Hello ladies,
I posted a "bag" (nr. 74) but I've forgotten to put DT behind my name.
Is there a way to change it?
Hugs Wilma from www.all4you-wilma.blogspot.com

Carol said...

O Noooooooooo!! Can't believe I never found you sooner! I absolutely luv your images and what fab inspiration from the dt! If I'm not too late I would luv to be considered to join your dt please. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx